Monday, December 8, 2008

London Skyline Canvases


I finally managed to finish this series of three canvases depicting the London skyline. I know it's not accurate - I used quite bit of artistic license to position the landmarks where I wanted them.


When positioned together as shown they are about 7 ft wide

My studio (garage) has been freezing of late so I made any tiny excuse not to venture in there to complete the painting.

On the plus side we have been given planning permission to extend the house and covert the garage in a studio - this means lots more upheaval next year but there is now light at the end of the tunnel (it's still a long tunnel though..)

Also as an addition to my lifeguard training and examination I have passed my First Aid at Work examination. I have been lifeguarding at Basildon & Wickford pools as well - including a session at 5:30 in the morning (not one I wish to do that often).

No comments: